The harvest is plentiful, but the workers are few. Ask the Lord of the harvest, therefore, to send out workers into his harvest field.

- Jesus (Luke 10:2)

Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Team Tuesday!

Today our first teams for the summer arrive. I am especially excited about this because Greenville, my home church will be arriving tonight! This means that I will be moving to Hato del Yaque. (The town is rural; I won't have internet.)

Last night we had a(n) staff/intern meeting. It was very informative. It feels good to have an idea of the schedule that teams will be following - even if that schedule changes. :)

Other than that, we've been doing random things like washing vans, cleaning dorms, doing laundry, organizing storage, and playing wiffle ball with the kids on the street. Wiffle ball was a lot of fun. We were outside playing for about 3 hours! Unfortunately, I have no photos to share because I was playing.


I guess this post is pretty short...cause that's about all that I have to say.

2 comments:

  1. Know you'll be happy to see the "home team"... and that your family will be so happy to see you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad you get to see your fam Rach. Thats awesome. I miss you girl....more than you know. Keep serving the Lord :) You are an inspiration to me...LOVE YOU BESTIE!!!!

    ReplyDelete